Next Steps for Accepted Students
These are the next steps you must take:
- Please double check your name on our accept letter is spelled exactly as in your passport. Please contact your Admissions Counselor if correction is needed.
- Confirm your acceptance via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We cannot confirm and complete your admissions process until you do this. Acceptance response deadline for the January start is December 9, 2022. If you fail to respond by the deadline, your application will be cancelled.
- Pay the $250 Non-Refundable Deposit online. The last day to pay the deposit for the Spring 2023 semester is December 15, 2022 at 4:59 pm EST. This must be completed before your I-20 can be issued and CPT application can be processed.
- Transfer students must schedule the SEVIS release from their previous institution:
- Please provide your letter of acceptance and Indiana Tech transfer form to the Designated School Official (DSO)/International Office of your current school to initiate the transfer process
- Once we receive your completed transfer form, we will review and advise your current school if you are eligible to transfer to Indian Tech
- Note: We do not accept transfer students who are out of status
- We must approve the transfer before the SEVIS transfer is initiated
- Once your transfer form is approved, your current school will transfer your SEVIS record to Indiana Tech and we can then issue your I-20
- Note: SEVIS transfer deadline: December 16, 2022
- Apply for Curricular Practical Training (CPT):
- CPT is part of the Executive Graduate program and must be approved prior to the start of the program when I-20 is being issued
- Complete the CPT Application and upload it to your portal
- Upload the signed University Employer Agreement to your portal
- Once we receive your SEVIS record, please allow a minimum of 10 business days to process your I-20 and CPT application.
- Turn in all your official documents by Friday before your first residency weekend between 2:00-4:00 pm EST at International Admissions Office, Andorfer Commons, second floor, room 223.